We’re looking for someone to join our team as a technical systems architect to manage and expand upon our technical infrastructure.
- Build and manage our technical infrastructure
- Create systems and infrastructure standard and roadmaps
- Work with engineering teams to design infrastructure and adapt as needed
- Deliver Architectural recommendations and the high level designs.
- Provide design guidance across a range of systems and infrastructure technologies, ensuring solutions are aligned with the business vision and strategy and meet with technical standards
- Act as the subject matter expert and be the first point of contact for any systems and infrastructure issues, take ownership and responsibility of resolving any issues and where appropriate liaise with the support functions and other areas of the business to facilitate amicable and effective solutions.
- Give updates on the current and future performance and highlight any potential risks or issues
- Drive efficiencies and effectiveness in the overall business operations processes and ensure that non-value add activities are removed
what is different about working at numo?
At numo, we are trying to address business opportunities from our corporate sponsor with cutting-edge academic work through a startup mentality. This means that you have to be comfortable engaging with senior corporate sponsors, academics from technical fields such as machine learning and finance, and startup engineers and designers as well as handling communication between these groups. We are also focused on the early stage of product innovation and development, which means a considerable focus on discovering and evaluating new business opportunities for product feasibility.