back end engineer
We’re looking for someone to join our team as our back end software engineer.
- Architect and develop our core platform and infrastructure that enables fast discovery and efficient access to genomic data.
- Bring technical vision, a great work ethic, and a positive attitude to inspire teams and scale a business.
- Write efficient, thoroughly tested and proactively optimize server-side code to ensure high performance and robustness
- Translate feature requirements into sound, creative software solutions
- Work closely with the product manager and front-end developers in an agile environment.
- Experience & willingness to code in a test environment
- Explain complex technological concepts in a simple fashion
what is different about working at numo?
At numo, we are trying to address business opportunities from our corporate sponsor with cutting-edge academic work through a startup mentality. This means that you have to be comfortable engaging with senior corporate sponsors, academics from technical fields such as machine learning and finance, and startup engineers and designers as well as handling communication between these groups. We are also focused on the early stage of product innovation and development, which means a considerable focus on discovering and evaluating new business opportunities for product feasibility.